Monday, August 30, 2010

I think I've finally found a TRUE friend

OMG, I think, maybe, just maybe, I have finally found a true friend that one day can maybe become my BFF. God, my dream was to have a friend that would represent to me what Serena represents to Blair and what Blair represents to Serena. And I think I've found this person. Somebody that already passed through my life when I was completely blind and I couldn't notice her like I notice now. Melanie, thank you. Thank you for being with me when I most needed, thank you for being my friend and love me for who I am =) Life made us get together again and I hope once and for all. You are the friend I've always dreamed of. You make me feel special and nice, and kind, and graceful. Thank you. And I want you to know that I will always be here when you need help. Even if my world is falling apart, I'll help to get your world back together. Always.

Kisses,

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment