Monday, September 6, 2010

Do you know what it's like...

"Do you know what it's like, to feel so in the dark. To dream about a life, where you're the shining star. Even though it seems, like it's too far away. You've to believe in yourself, it's the only way!" Well that defines exactly what I'm feeling right now. But the point is that I'm not even sure of what my dream is. I wanna scream, and shout. Try something, and show myself I am somebody in this world. That I have talents, and qualities. I mean... I'm not sure of what I want, but I really know what I don't. And living the life I'm living is definetly not being what I want it to be. I'm angry, nervous, scared, confused. I don't really know how to explain this. My feeling and hope is that shouting is going to make me feel better. But it's not. I feel like I'm in a dead end. Nowhere to go. No opportunities ahead. Just this same life I live. Everything in the future. I want PRESENT. I DON'T WANT THIS. OMG, I want to do something, I want to learn new things, meet no people, see a different culture. I'm sick and tired of these people here. I want more! Is it asking to much? I wanna be happy. Go away from here. Do something crazy, that for some people won't make sense. But for me it will. A lot.

Kisses,

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment