Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Devil Wears Prada

I just love this film. The fashion and Paris and New York, I mean it's perfect. I made think about in which world I wanna live. And you know what? I think maybe, I want a crazy life. Like in films. I don't know, but I've decided something. I'm not gonna think much about it now. I'm going to a summer camp next summer, and take drama classes there. Until then, I'm going to live each day. I woke up this morning with hope. I saw the sun out there and felt myself thankful for having everying I need. Or almost everything. I was thinking, I've always been the kind of person that wants the blue dress, the pink dress, the yellow and the red dress. I mean, I don't focus on something I really want. I think for a long time I wanted everything because I felt I had nothing. It's kind of complicated. Kkk. But I'm going to make things easier. Today I'll shopping with my mom, go to the movies.. Have fun! Live everyday as if it was the last one. Don't ever leave things in the middle. Continue, even if it's hard. When you get there you'll feel so proud of yourself. And feel that all your effort was for something. Live your life instensly and I'll live mine.

Kisses,

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment