Monday, September 6, 2010

Demi and I

Well seems that Demi Lovato and I have more things in common that I thought so. Just like she did, in seventh grade I'm begging my mom to have teachers at home and go away from school for a while, and get away from bullying. Her dream was to become a singer and actress because it's what she loves. And I feel the same way. She had her chance and became a star. I want mine. I want to show the world what I can do. And believe or not I'm good at it. All the circunstances saw no, but I saw yes. And the harder it can be, I won't give up. I feel I'm ready. Give me the chance and I'll show it. We need to think this way in life. Go after your dreams, no matters how impossible it seems to be. Nothing in life is impossible. And never say that you'll never be able to do something.

Kisses,

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment