Monday, September 27, 2010

Need you now

I'm thinking about coming back to school. I mean, I'm tired of being outside the world. I miss John so much. I mean, just seeing him everyday and seeing he smile at me. I miss that. But at the same time I don't miss the mean girls. At all. When I remember how untrue is Catherine and how stupid and self-showing is Julia I just don't want it anymore. So, I'm consufed. Again. And I'm with a terible headache thinking about these things. I love him. I hate them. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to look superior and not begging for them to accept me but it isn't easy. I want to come back and have a social life again. It's just a price to high, I don't know if I can afford it. Getting together with those lesbians, and mean girls, and stupid guys, and the guy I love. I'll think about it... I just wanted him here with me. I wanted him to call me or email me. Whatever. Bye guys.

Kisses,

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment