Thursday, September 9, 2010

So many opinions...

God, I don't know more what to think. My opinion changed completely since my last post! I guess life is the responsible for that. So many things changed. I mean everything changed. Everything is changing and will continue. Life is so complicated but so easy at the same time! I don't really know what to say. I'm confused. I guess all of you have already been confused like me. But I'm sure of one thing. I wanna be the protagonist of my film. I mean, of my life. God I am so tired. I went to sleep 2:00 am yesterday! And I woke up at 7:00 am!! Well, guess everything has problems. It's life. My life, your life, her life. Ok, I need to go. Follow me on twitter (: @blakechampton. Love you all, thanks for everything.

Kisses,

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment