Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Doing things just for fun

You know? I'm tired of always doing things and activities to get to somewhere. People tell me to use my blog to promove myself. Try getting in the arts world that's where I wanna be. But you know what? I'm tired of always planning where to go and how to get there. I'm gonna change everything. Try new things. I don't know what I want for my future but if I have a chance I'm going to have completly different expierences now. I'm gonna start a chef preparatory class, I'm going to vocal classes, gonna start going to the gym, go to a designing workshop. And the best is that I'll do these things just for now. Just for doing it. I think we need to try to make life easier. Because it's difficult and complicated, but we can do nothing with that. Laying on a chair and seeing life pass by is definitly not in my plans. And I think at least that, I can change. I'm gonna for it. And "it" in this case is life. My life.

Kisses,

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment