Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Don't ever give up

Today I had the proof that, if you really really really want something, you should go for it because if you want it from the deep of your soul, you'll get it. I started working some weeks ago because I want to do a hair extension until Saturday. Today my mom said it wouldn't be possible because it was too expensive and she just couldn't afford. That minute I ran to my bathroom and started crying like a little kid. I was the disappointed so much because I used to believe that when you go truly for something you can have it. But hours later, I was talking to my dad and he said he would lend me money so I could do my hair extension. Of course, I'll need to pay him and I'll continue working to pay my mom. But if some weeks ago you asked me if I thought I was prepared to work and own my money I would say ' I'm to young for this '. Life showed me, I'm not. So don't give up on your dreams. Luck can help but you need to go for it. Luck is just half a way, you need to go for the other half.

Kisses,

Blake

1 comment:

  1. Loved your text, it really inspired me. And what about the last post? Are you still considering to give up on this? On this blog? I think that if you really want this blog to "happen", you should stop complaining to us, readers, ok? You should do this, this blog, because you ove it, not because you want to have comments or something like that. But, in the end, I really liked your texts, it´s good.

    ReplyDelete